Saturday, April 30, 2005

Message from mrchampion via PBM Server

Hello Luca,
First you interested but apparenlty you took no action at the end.
Apparently you don't mind, even when decross confessed that he was using
external aid.
Now that I have resigned you imperatore, gfb and decroos are even
happier because I'm not participating. And probably organizers are even
happier because nodody is disturbing them and in fact they don't really
mind people using external aid.
A huge tournament, which represents a lot of wasted time because results
are not representative of the strenght of the players.
But well, at least you can say that you organized a huge human/computer
tournament.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Champion ( or the person who should have won a fair LoA tournament)

P.S: I send a copy of the message to all the involved players and
spectators.

________________________________________________________________________
____
Hi mrchampion,
I am Cerrato Luca and with Marino Carpignano are the organizers of the
marathon.
Could you tell me, which are the programs used by imperatore and gfb ?

We have to be sure before to bring same actions against imperatore and
gfb.

You have sent your e-mail to other people and I believe that these
gentlemen
are interested to read my reply.
Could I know them ?

Regard

Luca

No comments: